The next important letters to learn in Tamil are Mei ezhthukkal. The sweetness of the Tamil language can be understood by the appropriate use of Mei ezhuthukkal. Mei ezhuthukkal or the consonants gives the great pronunciation for our Tamil.
We can classify Mei ezhuthukkal as:
- Vallinam (letters that are pronounced with stress)
- Mellinam (letters that are pronounced softly)
- Idaiyinam (letters that are pronounced neither with a stress nor soft)
We have designed a simple worksheet set for all 18 consonants in Tamil language.
- To recognize the consonants and the corresponding word for the letter.
- To start writing practice.
- To color and learn few Tamil word pictures.
Download the free printable for Mei Ezhuthukkal file from the following link:
We have recently launched a digital worksheet bundle which are activity based! (one of a kind for Tamil letters)
You can CLICK HERE to buy them.
For people outside India we offer Paypal payment method. Please contact us for details.
For any other suggestions/feedback, please feel free to contact us at:
Please watch the video to know the correct pronunciation of the letters: